1. Set up a basic local network (router or/and switch). The local network should be protected by a password and not available to the public.
2. Connect all computers to network by UTP cable (recommended for Server and Scoreboards) or/and by wireless connection.
3. Turn off firewall (or add exceptions), all antivirus programs and other unnecessary programs that might be blocking communication between nodes or use operating system resources.
4. It is required for the computer running JudoManager Desktop application (server computer) to have a static IP. Although all other modules (on simple configuration) can have dynamic IP setup (DHCP), it is recommended to set static IPs or hostnames.
See the sample schema below:
5. To set a static IP, go to Network & Internet settings and set IP for Ethernet (settings may vary on different windows versions, please refer to windows manual on how to set up static IP).
Instead of working with IP addresses, you can set up the hostname for each computer. We suggest using the "prefix type-of-device number". Example:
In this way, all devices are accessible by hostname (instead of IP), which simplifies debugging and further process.
JudoManager Desktop requires a stable working environment. Therefore adequate computers are required for smooth competition running. Computers' minimum requirements are as follows: JudoManager Desktop application (server) computer Windows operating ...
1. Double click software installer (JudoManagerSetup.exe) - For registered users, the updated version of JudoManager Desktop can be found on the JudoManager Admin website. If you cannot acces the software contact your web administrator. 2. Select ...
Startup and registration In order to work with the JudoManager Desktop, you must first have a valid username, password and enabled API access. The credentials are the same as those used to access JudoManager Admin. If you don't have a valid ...
First step, when working with competitions is selecting one. Only after a competition is selected and data is synchronized you can register or view athletes. To view the list of available competitions first synchronize by selecting Data - Synchronize ...
Introduction to the Ribbon menu
In this article, we will take a look at program tabs, views, and command groups. JudoManager desktop uses a ribbon system, similar to one in office products. It contains two tabs - home and data, each with several command groups. You will use these ...