1. API login ERROR message
- Check internet connection
- Check if you are logged in the account (if not, you are prompted to enter username/password on application startup).
- Your user doesn't have API permissions granted. Please contact your administrator.
2. My competition is not listed
- You are not authorized to manage a competition - contact your administrator to grant access.
- Change date limit (from and to date) on top of the selection. Click refresh to apply the change.
3. JudoManager Desktop application doesn't start
- Please check if another instance of an application is already running (also in the backgorund, use task manager).
- Restart your computer.
- Reinstall desktop program with an installer
Introduction to the Ribbon menu
In this article, we will take a look at program tabs, views, and command groups. JudoManager desktop uses a ribbon system, similar to one in office products. It contains two tabs - home and data, each with several command groups. You will use these ...
Before you can use the WeighIn module, you first need to set it up. This is done by pressing the Settings button in the Options command group in the WeighIn module application. Start by opening the WeighIn app via shortcut or Windows Start menu. ...